Grimmlock (Warlock Destro) [ACCEPTED]

Apply to join the guild or our raid team

Grimmlock (Warlock Destro) [ACCEPTED]

Postby Grim_nl » 07 Feb 2014, 21:01

Hi i am grim and i am laid back and always in for some fun.

Name: Mark but just call me Grim
Character: Grimmlock
Role applied for: Ranged dps Destro
Progress on legendary quest: not started jet just started playing again
Armory Link:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravenholdt/Grimmlock/simple

Why do you want to join us and how did you know about us?
I was looking for a new home. My old guild is dyeing it was one of the biggest pvp guilds on the server its sad but the server it self is dead to. but i posted on the forum and Zeilyn posted a link to there forum post. And it sounded very good and after some questions it sounded pretty good and i am applying now so :P

Tell us a bit about you?
Mmm about me. i work 40 hours a week as truck driver off a garbage truck. I am single living on my own have no animals love playing games on the pc and xbox one. i am also collecting old game consoles like the Nintendo Atari and such. I like to laugh so always in for some fun and stuff but can be serious to if needed.

Recent previous guilds and why you left them?
DarkSaints pvp guild. i dont realy left them my first char human warrior will always be in that guild because it is my best friends guild and that was my first char i made and raided and pvped with. But i left my old guild with my warlock because the guild is dyeing of missing the guildleader and i needed to carry on and do new stuff i love the pve element of the game and because my old guild doesn't do any thing any more.

What interests you in this game and why are you playing it?
Like i sad in the upper question :P ( saying to much in every question) But i love the pve element off the game and you cant complete the game and that i love you are never bored

Do you understand that the following are required?
- A solid computer that is able to play the game with details turned up.
- An connection that doesn't cause you to lag or frequent disconnects.
- Control of your emotions and a guild first attitude.
- Oblige with raid rules.
Yes i understand i got my pc last year few weeks back the razor anasi keyboard and naga epic mmo gaming mouse and last week a new gaming router

Raiding Schedule (invites start 15 minutes before)
- Thursday, 20:30 - 24:00 (10man)
- Sunday, 20:30 - 24:00 (10man)
- Tuesday, 20:30 - 24:00 (optional raid, can be both flex and 10 man)

Participation in at least 1 weekly raid (on average) is the bare minimum. How many of the above raids do you anticipate to be in, on average?
If i am not to tired on the week days all 3 if possible.

Experience

Briefly list your WoW raid experience. Only list progress that was done when it was current expansion, including the class you played them with.
- Vanilla: 0
- TBC: karazan just started playing the game
- WotLK: Did all raids but do to problems i could't finish the procress on the icc
- Cata: 0
- MoP: not much some instance and hope some end game content.

What is your highest results in the Proving Grounds?
dident do it yet i was trying to gear up and make some gold for all the stuff but its hard on a dead server

Have you complete any challenge modes on Gold?
no

How do you see your role in raids? What abilities do you use and briefly describe your rotations/priority system.
Dps summoner and some other perks of a warlock. I am destro so i am made for dumping my dps as much as possible on the boss or adds that have to be killed. my rotation is curse of elements (if not applied by another warlock) then immolate (and keeping that up as much as possible) then conflagrate then spaming incinerate and if conflagrate is on cooldown then some choas bolting and then repeat. And if not on cooldown using dark soul: instability. but i am always in for improving my rotations and such so feel free to speak up and help.

Explain in detail what talents and glyphs you are using and why.
Conflagrate you can still spam it even when you dont have immo on because of moving and cant cast immo. Drain life more for leveling if need to survive.
and Demon training for improving the pets abilities. and some minor cosmetic glyphs.

Please post if applicable a recent WOL report for a raid or a raidbots link. In addition post a screenshot of your UI
I dont have any recent dps reports sorry.
Attachments
WoWScrnShot_020714_194820.jpg
WoWScrnShot_020714_194820.jpg (174.32 KiB) Viewed 2935 times
Grim_nl

Re: Grimmlock (Warlock Destro)

Postby Noesia » 08 Feb 2014, 21:38

Hi Mark. I will just call you Grim, we have a Mark already ;)

Thanks for your application.

I have a few questions.

Have you read the raid rules and guild rules thoroughly?

We have very distinct meanings of farm raiders and progress raiders, and we require alot of our progress raiders as we strive to get heroic bosses down.

Which one are you?

IF you're applying for progress raider, I have the following, otherwise just ignore it:
How would you will handle these following hypothetical scenarios:
After 30 wipes on a boss, I tell you do X instead of Z for the 5th time.
We lack DPS in the raid, you're performing below average. I give you constructive criticism and advice how to improve yourself, what do you do with it?
We lack DPS in the raid, you're performing below average. Raid leader swaps you out for a stronger DPS. Is that fine with you?

If you're performing below average, and you want to be on progress raid team, I expect you to get your stuff together and improve your game.

Still interested? :)
Noesia
Noesia

Re: Grimmlock (Warlock Destro)

Postby Grim_nl » 08 Feb 2014, 23:21

Hey Noesia.

Thanks for responding on my apply.

I reed the raiding/guild rules and understand them most of the time i am from 17:00 online ore i have to work late.
And once every 3 weeks i maby i have to let a raid go by because i have to keep the road ice free don't know how you call it in english but when its freezing i throw salt on the roads.

And i want to be a progress raider if possible and earned ofc.

I hope i will learn it after the first time you say it and not after 5 times then i am not focused ofc and you cant have that in progress raiding.
I will take the advice and right it down and making my gear better ore play style can't say it will be better right away but will work hard on it.
I will have to the raid leader is the boss and in my old guild it happened 1 ore twice because i wasent geared inuf for that boss and i have always the best interest for the guild even it means i cant go.

And i am aware i cant be the best right away i will work on it to be it .
Grim_nl

Return to I want to join Dreamweavers!