Aaranos [Frost mage] [ACCEPTED]

Postby Aaranos » 08 Feb 2014, 22:45

About You

Name: Harry
Character: Áaranos
Role applied for: Damage
Progress on legendary quest: Gathering sigils
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... nos/simple

Why do you want to join us and how did you know about us?
I posted on th WoW forums that I was looking for a guild to do raiding with. And I was referred here.

Tell us a bit about you?
I've been playing World of Warraft since the very begining, not getting into much raiding until TBC. I played some of WotLK, and then quit until patch 4.1, and I am still playing to this date. I'm always up for a laugh, and love to do everything from normal scenarios to current content raids.

Recent previous guilds and why you left them?
I was in a guild on Terokkar called "Veritas". But I left to join my friends on Argent Dawn.

What interests you in this game and why are you playing it?
I'm playing this game for the simple fact that it is enjoyable, and I love the PvE content that Blizzard has been bringing us. I hope that they continue to bring in the great raids.

Do you understand that the following are required?
- A solid computer that is able to play the game with details turned up.
- An connection that doesn't cause you to lag or frequent disconnects.
- Control of your emotions and a guild first attitude.
- Oblige with raid rules.
I understand all of these, but my internet can -sometimes- be a bit tempormental, but not very often. So it should not be a problem.

Raiding Schedule (invites start 15 minutes before)
- Thursday, 20:30 - 24:00 (10man)
- Sunday, 20:30 - 24:00 (10man)
- Tuesday, 20:30 - 24:00 (optional raid, can be both flex and 10 man)

Participation in at least 1 weekly raid (on average) is the bare minimum. How many of the above raids do you anticipate to be in, on average?
I do more than one LFR/flex every week at the moment already, so I should not go under the minimum, I hope to do the 10 mans on sundays, and failing that, the 10 man on thursdays.

Experience

Briefly list your WoW raid experience. Only list progress that was done when it was current expansion, including the class you played them with.
- Vanilla: Only managed to do some of MC on a Warlock
- TBC: Did raiding on my Warlock, killed Illidan, nearly did Sunwell.
- WotLK: Cleared Naxxramas, quit part-way through the expansion
- Cata: Re-joined in 4.1, diddn't do much raiding except LFr Dragon soul on my mage
- MoP: Have done every single raid on at least LFR difficulty on my mage, have done all of SoO LFR and first part Flex.

What is your highest results in the Proving Grounds?
I haven't really done the prooving grounds, as I don't see it being a very good way of practiceing, as there is no group to watch you and your gear is scaled down.

Have you completed any challenge modes on Gold?
No.

How do you see your role in raids? What abilities do you use and briefly describe your rotations/priority system.
I basically keep Frost bomb up as much as I can, keep Invocation up, and when I have no fingers of frost procs I just use frostbolt. I use frost orb in aoe situations.

Explain in detail what talents and glyphs you are using and why.
Glyph of Splitting ice - I use this as it's a dps increase in situations with more than one NPC
Glyph of Evocation - I use this because it is a survivability boost and is a heal every time Evocation is used.
Glyph of Icy Veins - I use this glyph as it prevents me from being "Global cooldown locked" in a period of being in Bloodlust/Time Warp

Please post if applicable a recent WOL report for a raid or a raidbots link. In addition post a screenshot of your UI
I don't use a fancy custom UI, as I can't actually find one I like.
Aaranos

Return to I want to join Dreamweavers!