Critcat - Feral Druid [FRIEND]

Apply to join the guild or our raid team

Critcat - Feral Druid [FRIEND]

Postby Critcat » 14 Feb 2014, 21:05

Name: Matthias
Character: Critcat

I am in fact already invited into the guild but was asked to leave some information about myself here, for you to get to know me :).

Why do you want to join us and how did you know about us?
This guild seems to me like a mature guild. Seeing you have quite some raiding progress, shows to me the guild is solid and alive. I have a friend that joined this guild a while ago called Rierie (ingame). I like being in the same guild as my friends. I would have applied as a raider, if it wasn't for me not having much time for raiding these days. So here I am applying as a social member. Who knows what the future might bring :).

Tell us a bit about you?
I started playing World Of Warcraft a few years ago on a private TBC server. After playing there for a while I became guild leader and a hardcore raider. I usually made my own raids. Looking back at that time, I used to be quite addicted to this game... I used to play a hunter as main and geared it till half Sunwell Plateau. At that time the server started its downfall and this resulted in my guild to die. I spend a few months playing on a Wrath of the Lich King server, but that turned out to not be my expansion. After spending a few more months on the dead TBC server hoping for better times, I decided to move on and to finally answer the call of some friend that played here on Blizzard. By that time Pandaria was out for a few months so I skipped Cataclysm.

In real life I am still a student. I am in my final year doing a internship at the moment, after which I will be doing my exam-project. I am studying game design with a specialization of 3D environment artist. And after this study I hope to find myself a job somewhere in the game industry :).

Previous guilds (recently) and why you left them.
As mentioned before I was member of my own guild on a private TBC server. The guild was called Spellbound. Reason that I left it: dead server (though technically my characters are still in it). On the Wrath of the Lich King server I used to be in a hardcore raiding guild called Hellguards. I left the server as mentioned above, I did not like the endgame of Wrath of the Lich King that much. On Blizzard I used to be in the guild called Covenant. I left it cause I kinda felt alone with all those guildperk-lifters that never say a word in the guildchat. The guildleader tried many times to get raids going but, one cannot do a raid with 5 active/semi-active players.
Critcat

Re: Critcat - Feral Druid

Postby Zeilyn » 15 Feb 2014, 23:55

Welcome to the guild Matthias.
Zeilyn
Site Admin

Re: Critcat - Feral Druid [FRIEND]

Postby Critcat » 17 Feb 2014, 11:25

Thank you very much :)
Critcat

Return to I want to join Dreamweavers!