Daliade - Paladin holy [ACCEPTED]

Apply to join the guild or our raid team

Daliade - Paladin holy [ACCEPTED]

Postby kennethfage » 17 Feb 2014, 02:12

About You

Name: kenneth fage
Character: daliade paladin
Role applied for: healer
Progress on legendary quest: think i did the first 2 quest or something and then i stop careing for it
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... ade/simple

Why do you want to join us and how did you know about us?
my brother is in the guild and why i wanna for the raiding ofc

Tell us a bit about you?
(i suck at spell) not sure if you wanna know that much of me ^^ :P but here gos :P im a 101% noraml kid :D love tits like ppl and so on:D

Recent previous guilds and why you left them?
omega chapter the guild stop haveing the ppl needed to make a 10 man grp and is was to hard to find any good new ppl

What interests you in this game and why are you playing it?
raiding and going to a inn and buy potato bread and trying to sell it to random ppl hmmm oh and killing myself :D

Do you understand that the following are required?
- A solid computer that is able to play the game with details turned up.
- An connection that doesn't cause you to lag or frequent disconnects.
- Control of your emotions and a guild first attitude.
- Oblige with raid rules.
computer and emotions are top and never going to be a problem and i got 60/60 net but still can get discoonected for a hour or something sometimes But its really really rare

Raiding Schedule (invites start 15 minutes before)
- Thursday, 20:30 - 24:00 (25man)
- Sunday, 20:30 - 24:00 (25man)
- Tuesday, 20:30 - 24:00 (optional raid, can be flex, 10 man or 25 man)

Participation in at least 1 weekly raid (on average) is the bare minimum. How many of the above raids do you anticipate to be in, on average?
if it was up to me then we will be raiding 8 times a week and 25 hours aday :P

Experience

Briefly list your WoW raid experience. Only list progress that was done when it was current expansion, including the class you played them with.
- Vanilla: didnt play back then
- TBC: didnt play back then
- WotLK: done haft of icc i guess
- Cata: done em all on normal and half of FL and DS on HC all in 10man class: warrior fury/paladin holy/and unholy dk in alt runs :D and sometimes in main runs i did raid 7time a week back then
- MoP: haved really raided that much the old guild i was in in cata stop working when MoP came out :( and didnt really care to find a good guild before now :)

What is your highest results in the Proving Grounds?
didnt like it so didnt do it :(

Have you complete any challenge modes on Gold?
nope

How do you see your role in raids? What abilities do you use and briefly describe your rotations/priority system.
i heal ppl and then i heal some more! and if that dont help then i throw milk at em! not sure what to tell of my rotation i use the healing that is needed to keep ppl alive i have hade a friend who is in wis honor help me with glyphs/talents and gear and what not but didnt end in really helping me as i already know how to build/play my pala :)

Explain in detail what talents and glyphs you are using and why.
talents:
15: speed of light helps moving:D
30: fist of justice a good stun if there is a add (maybe the tank didnt pick it up in time or maybe the dps just need some time to kill it :D)
45: selfless healer god damn it can save you some mana if you know how to use and if you have the needed haste for it :D
60: normaly use unbreakable spirit so that i can use lay on hands 2 times in a fight :D i do use the other 2 if there are need for the boss fight
75: divine purpose it pops all the time foe me ;D <--- ( that was not a joke )
90: light hammer normaly for 25 man fights do use holy prism to if the fight calls for it or if it is 10man
glyphs
glyph of avenging wrath it heals me :D
glyph of divinity it gives me mana can always use it if im runing oom
glyph of protector the innocent it heals me :D

Please post if applicable a recent WOL report for a raid or a raidbots link. In addition post a screenshot of your UI
saying file is to big to upload
kennethfage

Re: paladin holy daliade

Postby kennethfage » 17 Feb 2014, 02:16

i can always send a screenshot over skype or something if it is
but i dont really use any addons anyway
the top addon i use ( of the ones you can see on screen on you are are playing )got to be bartender
kennethfage

Postby Zeilyn » 18 Feb 2014, 18:08

Hi Kenneth,

Thanks for your application, and I hope you've enjoyed the few guest appearances you've already had in our raids.

I've got 2 questions. 1st, the legendary cloak, please work on that, it's a very powerful item
2) You mention you'd rather raid 24/7/365. Why are you applying to our guild then instead of a 14/14hc guild that raids that much ? :)

Finally, stay tuned for any questions that Xol (healer role leader) might have.
Zeilyn
Site Admin

Postby kennethfage » 18 Feb 2014, 21:05

1: on the quest: fear itself and ill try to see if i cant get my to do some more of but im normaly not that much on for the time bening
2: i have ben in guilds where all the hc on hc was killed was not really anything fun to do just get a boost in gear i just... + most of guilds like that are hardcore raiding guild with no time for haveing fun + i dont care how many bosses we have killed just as long as we are trying to do better ( and i get to kill myself now and then :D )
kennethfage

Postby Zeilyn » 03 Mar 2014, 12:51

Ups, this has been left hanging, trial has started some time ago.
Zeilyn
Site Admin

Return to I want to join Dreamweavers!