Apply to join the guild or our raid team

Skind, X-realm 564ilvl rogue . [Accepted]

Postby Skind » 27 Feb 2014, 18:16

Name: TImmy
Character: Skind, 90 Rogue.
Role applied for: Damage dealer
Progress on legendary quest: Got cloak.
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/o ... ind/simple

Why do you want to join us and how did you know about us?
I have been looking for a guild for a while now that fits my personal raiding schedual or a guild that are fine that i cant have 100% attendance and your guild seems to be fine with it :) I wrote on different forums that i was looking for a guild
and Zeilyn found me and contacted me in-game.

Tell us a bit about you?
Im a veteran player whom played since vanilla and have been raiding both hardcore and more relaxed during my days in this game. I played very hardcore during the end of TBC and up to ulduar in WOTLK then took a break.
Over my 9 years in WoW i have played pretty much all classes there is and tried them out in raids, im a very flexible player im not best at a class but i believe i can play all classes good.

Recent previous guilds and why you left them?
Clan Royale on Kazzak, i have been playing with them for about 2 years and made very good friends that im still talking to daily but i feel that the raid days with them are over and im looking for another friendly guild. I left my officer role after most of my friends in that guild stoped playing.

What interests you in this game and why are you playing it?
Im a real team player and finds it really fun to progress with other ppl.

Do you understand that the following are required?
- A solid computer that is able to play the game with details turned up.
- An connection that doesn't cause you to lag or frequent disconnects.
- Control of your emotions and a guild first attitude.
Yes

Raiding Schedule (invites start 15 minutes before)
- Thursday, 20:30 - 24:00 (10man)
- Sunday, 20:30 - 24:00 (10man)
- Tuesday, 20:30 - 24:00 (optional raid)

Participation in at least 1 weekly raid (on average) is the bare minimum. How many of the above raids do you anticipate to be in, on average?
I can anticipate in 2 raids/week due to my work schedual. I work Saturday, sunday and monday and are free tuesday-friday.

Experience

Briefly list your WoW raid experience. Only list progress that was done when it was current expansion, including the class you played them with.
- Vanilla: Warrior and rogue, cleared AQ20. I was about 13 years old at this time.
- TBC: Hunter, cleared everything(Kil'jaeden after nerf tho)
- WotLK: Hunter very hardcore up until ulduar release, got realm first malygos and was competing on realm first sartharion 3 dragons + Naxx.
- Cata: Was pretty much a relaxing expansion for me, played shadow priest and ret pala during this time. Cleared dragonsoul heroic.
- MoP: I have been playing casual here aswell, took a break at the beginning of the expansion and came back one month before ToT, only cleared normals since then.

How do you see your role in raids? What abilities do you use and briefly describe your rotations/priority system.
My role in raids depends on the fight, but i have one main thing overall. do damage. :) I also have some nice abilitys to help the raid out like Smoke Bomb and a few CC abilitys, Blind and Sap for example.
Im playing assasination so my rotation is pretty simple, keep a bleed up(garrote or rupture) to get the Venomous Wounds proccs and spam mutilate and envenom until the target is under 35% then i swith out mutilate for dispatch. Easy! :)

My stats priority looks like this, Hit 7,5%(2550rating), expertise7,5%(2550rating), agi, mastery, haste, crit. I stack alot of mastery so my poisons will do more damage wich is my top damage.

Explain what talents and glyphs you are using and why.
Tier 1 - Shadow Focus, this will make garrote or ambush really cheap wich is awesome for my mid-fight vanish.
Tier 2 - Combat Readiness, this can be very good in some situations.
Tier 3 - Depends on fight, cheat death or Leeching poison.
Tier 4 - Shadow step for more mobility.
Tier 5 - This tire depends on fight, i switch this one alot.
Tier 6 - Anticipation, this takes away all the planing about your combo points, now you can just focus on your rotation and boss mechanics.

I change my glyphs alot depends on fight but i have one that always stays, Glyph of Vendetta. This glyph increases the duration of my vendetta by 10sec but decreses the damage increase by 5%.
I switch between 5 other glyphs in different fights to make the job easier for the rest of the raid.

Please post if applicable a recent WOL report for a raid or a raidbots link. In addition post a screenshot of your UI
http://imgur.com/Vc6TOMf

If you want to know something more just ask!
Skind

Re: Skind, X-realm 564ilvl rogue .

Postby Zeilyn » 27 Feb 2014, 18:21

Hi Timmy,

Thanks for your application.

One quick question, why did you choose assassination over combat?
Zeilyn
Site Admin

Postby Skind » 27 Feb 2014, 18:33

Hey!

I havent really been choosing anything i tried all the speccs but got hooked with assasination and thats the reason why :) I have weapons for combat
Skind

Postby Zeilyn » 27 Feb 2014, 19:08

Alright, you might want to take a dig at combat for heroic modes. Everything looks good, trial granted, poke an officer for an invite as soon as you're at our realm. Welcome to the guild and the raid roster. :)
Zeilyn
Site Admin

Postby Skind » 27 Feb 2014, 19:24

Okey, i will look everything up when i get over! Im just waiting for everything to be finished now.
Skind

Return to I want to join Dreamweavers!