Hey! Glooge here [WITHDRAWN]

Apply to join the guild or our raid team

Hey! Glooge here [WITHDRAWN]

Postby GLOOGE » 16 Mar 2014, 14:23

name: Sindre
Character: Glooge, level 90 warrior
Role applied for: DPS with Tank OS
Progress on legendary quest: i Got cloaks for both specs.
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... oge/simple

Why do you want to join us and how did you know about us?
I would like to join the guild mainly because i have always wanted to raid in a friendly mature guild, i have tried making my own guild and my own raiding team, it kept falling together because we were always missing a few roles, some weeks i am limited to play because of my work, i work early shifts one week then late shifts the next week.
i Would love to have an oppertunity to kill the newest bosses repeatedly to have fun and gear up in the process.

Tell us a bit about you?
I have played wow since the release on my bros account, got my own account at the release of Lick king, did some raiding back then in naxxramaz, and during cataclysm i did DS normal and a few bosses in FL, i wasnt really good at it back then but i would say i have improved alot with basic tactics on all bosses. In MoP i raided MSV and HOF with Enigma back when they still existed, after then i moved on to TOT with friends and had 11/12 progress on normal. raided every week with loads of fun, and in 5.4.0 i did loads of pugs, flexi raids to gear up to the point where i am now, i have raided both 10 man raids and 25 man raids, even attempted first boss in TOT on heroic when it was relevant.

Recent previous guilds and why you left them?
Auditor Fortuna juvat, left because i was never used in raids, Booted up my old guild and started recruiting people for it, decided to make a raiding team, did 1st wing in TOT with them.

Achieved. the guild i am currently in. its my guild i made it 2 years ago, using it for my alts and a place where social people gather to speak about casual stuff.

What interests you in this game and why are you playing it?
i like to play with friends alot and im always up for achievements and raid, if there is somthing i can help out with, i would help out as much i can.

Do you understand that the following are required?
- A solid computer that is able to play the game with details turned up.
- An connection that doesn't cause you to lag or frequent disconnects.
- Control of your emotions and a guild first attitude.
Yes

Raiding Schedule (invites start 15 minutes before)
- Thursday, 20:30 - 24:00 (10man)
- Sunday, 20:30 - 24:00 (10man)
- Tuesday, 20:30 - 24:00 (optional raid)

Because i work early shifts one week and late shifts the other week, i wont be able to raid Mon-fre LATE . but Sat-sun i can.
on the week i work Early i can raid everyday really.

Experience

Briefly list your WoW raid experience. Only list progress that was done when it was current expansion, including the class you played them with.
- WotLK: DK blood dps.(10/25 man in Naxxramas.
- Cata: Warrior Arms. (10 in DS and FL.
- MoP: Cleared almost all raids in MOP normal. missing a few last bosses. such of Sha of fear, Lei shen. Empress and Garrosh.

How do you see your role in raids? What abilities do you use and briefly describe your rotations/priority system.
i like to Fury dps and tank. i have been fury dps this whole espansion and i know the spec/class very well, i also got some experience with tanking in raids. my favourite class is warrior,
I go with basic cap for exp and hit. 7.50%, got about 32% crit. i do alot of heavy hits when critting. highest crit 2.3m crit on horridion with execute.
Explain what talents and glyphs you are using and why.
Tier 1 - Double time, i ALWAYS use this as i can charge twice in a row, its very helpful for my playstyle.
Tier 2 - Second wind, orevents me from dieing without me having to do alot to keep myself up, so i can focus on DPSing
Tier 3 - using Disrupting shout for mass interupts. helpful when interuppting alot of adds.
Tier 4 - using Dragon roar on bosses with few adds, and using bladestorm on bosses with alot of adds, as it does better damage overall on multiple adds.
Tier 5 - Using Mass spell reflection because the other two are not that good in my opinion.
Tier 6 - i switch from avatar and bloodbath depening on the fight. if its an add phase i use bloodbath for the dots. using avatar otherwise.

Glyphs
Enraged speed : so i move faster when i need to get away fast.
Unending rage. so i can pool my rage and use my cds when im at max rage.
Colossus smash. for more heavy hits.
GLOOGE

Re: Hey! Glooge here

Postby Zeilyn » 16 Mar 2014, 15:45

Hello Sindre,

Thanks for your applications. Please stay tuned for any questions that might come.

In the meantime, you omitted a few fields, such as
What is your highest results in the Proving Grounds?
Answer here

Have you complete any challenge modes on Gold?
Answer here

Please post if applicable a recent WOL report for a raid or a raidbots link. In addition post a screenshot of your UI
Answer here
Zeilyn
Site Admin

Return to I want to join Dreamweavers!